There are 1.2 billion Muslims in the world and of course the majority of them are peaceful and are not terrorists or radical muslim jihadists.
The radicals are estimated to be between 15 – 25% according to all intelligence services around the world. That leaves 75% are peaceful people. But when you look at the 15 – 25% that are radical that means 180 – 300 million people are dedicated to the destruction of Western Civilisation. That is as big as the United States.
So why should we worry about the radical 15 – 25%? Because it is the radicals that kill, it is the radicals that behead and massacre. When you look throughout history, when you look at all the lessons of history, most Germans were peaceful yet the Nazi’s wrote the agenda.As a result 50 million people died, almost 14 million in concentration camps and 6 million were Jews. The people, the majority, were irrelevant. When you look at Russia most Russian people were peaceful as well. The Russians were able to kill 20 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant. When you look at China for example most Chinese people were peaceful as well. Yet the Chinese were able to kill 70 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant. When you look at Japan prior to World War Two, most of the Japanese people were peaceful as well. Yet they managed to butcher their way across south east Asia killing 12 million people, mostly with bayonets and shovels. The peaceful majority were irrelevant.
On the eleventh of September 2001 in the United States there were 2.3 million Arab Muslims living in the United States. It took 19 hijackers, 19 radicals, to bring America down to its knees, destroy the world trade centre and attack the pentagon and kill almost 3000 Americans that day. The peaceful majority were irrelevant. So for all our powers of reason and us talking about moderate and peaceful muslims, where are all these muslims when it comes to condemning these atrocities?
As British citizens, where are all the British Muslims standing up for British values and working to eradicate the radical Muslims? Like all the other peaceful majorities in history, you are irrelevant but by not helping to solve the problem, you will remain part of the problem. All that is required for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing.